Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (“The Agreement”) between you (“The Customer “) and the service provider BEST BOND CLEANING PTY LTD 32 154 370 519 trading as Best Bond Cleaners for the provision of services. References to days contained herewith mean ‘calendar’ days.
The Customer is expected to take some time in reviewing this Agreement before using our cleaning services and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service guarantee
Our ‘100% Satisfaction Guarantee’ is valid for 2 days after completion.
The Customer is required to provide a full list of duties which he / she would like the cleaner to perform and this document must be issued by the Real Estate agent or Landlord.
Note that our guarantee does not cover the following –
- Dust which has resettled after the clean (this is considered normal)
- Stains and mess created by the customer or third parties eg. Removalists after we’ve left the premises
- Items which were not included as part of the original scope
- Job quotations / prices
The prices provided on the booking form is only an ‘estimate’ based on the information provided by the customer. The estimate is based on ‘average room sizes in a property left in a reasonable state of cleanliness’. The quotation is subject to change for the following reasons: state of property not as expected; customers original requirement are altered; variations to the condition or size. Any of these reasons constitutes the booking to be altered by mechanisms of: re-scheduling; cancellation, at the discretion of Bond Cleaners.
- Additional Charges
Additional charges may apply at a rate of $45 + GST per hour, per cleaner for the following circumstances –
- a) Property that has not been regularly cleaned or neglected in a way that requires extends the duration of normal maintenance activities;
- b) Large sized dwellings with five (5) or more bedrooms; more than three (3) bathrooms; multiple living areas;
- c) Additional time spent due to difficulties accessing the property
- d) Time spent moving heavy furniture
- e) Customer should provide parking or pay for parking charge if required.
- Bond / End of Lease Cleaning
The following items are not included in a standard end of lease / bond clean and are an additional cost:
- a) Washing walls;
- b) Washing or wiping of blinds or curtains ;
- c) Whitegoods cleaning (e.g. fridge, washing machine);
- d) Upholstery cleaning;
- e) Ceiling(s);
- f) Grout cleaning (floor);
- g) Garage door;
- h) Gardening or weeding;
- i) Rubbish removal;
- j) High pressure cleaning (outside windows / external house washing).
- k) Carpet Steam Cleaning
- l) Excessive mould removal
- m) Deep oven cleaning
- n) Decks and Balconies
[i] To clean walls for the purposes of a bond clean, we do spot clean only to remove marks – Additional charges may apply if walls are badly marked, or excessively stained as they will require extra cleaning time
[ii] For blinds, we do dustings only to remove dust. There is an assumption that the blinds are in good condition. Dirty or greasy blinds take a lot longer to clean and are not included in our standard bond cleaning service. In this case, bringing them to the standard required to pass a cleaning inspection will require a lot more work and thus additional charges may apply. Blinds which are badly soiled or mouldy may require cleaning by a blinds cleaning specialist.
- Carpet cleaning
Our carpet steam cleaning removes dirt, grime and dust from every day foot traffic and most clear liquid spills. Our best effort will be made to clean the carpets, but the result will vary from carpet to carpet, and the result will be dependent on a number of factors beyond our control (eg. Rust coloured stains which have been left on carpet for long periods of time may not come out) and this means we can’t give actual guarantees on this service.
Also note that discolouration due to wear and tear will actually become more visible after carpet steam cleaning (dirt and stains can hide discolouration).
A credit card must be provided for all end of lease cleaning prior to commencement even if the customer wishes to pay with cash on the day:
- a) The credit card will be charged automatically for the agreed amount once the job has been completed
In order to avoid any business disruptions which can effect our other clients, the minimum cancellation notice period is 24 hours. If for any valid reason you require the booking to be adjusted.
- a) We reserve the right to charge a $50 cancellation fee if a customer fails to provide a 24 hour cancellation notice period
- b) In the event that customer does not appear or does not provide unencumbered access to the premises for our cleaners on the day of the service, the customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of administrative and travel costs that is equivalent to our minimum call out fee of $150 + GST
- c) If the property is not ready for the cleaning at the service time including tenant still in the process of moving, the customer has the option to cancel ($150 + GST fee) or agrees to pay $45 per hour, per cleaner for the disruption
- Health and safety risks
In addition to the obligations and warranties set out in clause 3 above, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- a) Our Cleaners are entitled to undertake a safety analysis before the commencement of any work to assess the health and safety risk at the Premises;
- b) The cleaner has the right to cease carrying out the service if he / she deems it a risk to health and safety above what is usually considered normal for the occupation
- Accidents, breakage, damage
All Bond Cleaners representatives are all fully insured with workers compensation
Bond Cleaners will inform the customer of any incident of accidental breakage or damage to the property.
Bond Cleaners will not be held responsible for any items broken or damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, incorrect installation, assembly or usage.
[i] To clean walls for the purposes of a bond clean, we do spot clean only to remove marks – Additional charges may apply if walls are badly marked, or excessively stained as they may require extra cleaning time
[ii] To clean blinds for the purposes of a bond clean, we do dustings only to remove dust. There is an assumption that the blinds are in good condition. Dirty or greasy blinds take a lot longer to clean and are not included in our standard bond cleaning service. In this case, bringing them to the standard required to pass a cleaning inspection will require a lot more work and thus additional charges may apply. If the blinds are badly soiled or there is a lot of mould present on the blinds they may need to be cleaned by Professional Blind Cleaning Company