Carpet Cleaning in Sydney
As Sydney’s leading rug & carpet cleaning company, our aim is to provide an amazing service which will revive your floors and make them look brand new.
Our technicians are qualified and equipped to employ both steam and dry cleaning methods.
Contact us today to get a free quote from our friendly staffy!
Benefits of Our Service
No Hidden Fees – free onsite quote to ensure there are no surprises
Eco-Friendly Chemicals – Safe for children and pets
Long lasting results – Scotch guard treatment which protects your floor
Competitive Prices – Affordable rates for every budget
Why it is Important
While regular vacuuming can help in reducing surface contaminants, it’s not capable in removing dirt and allergens that are embedded deep inside the fibres.
This means that over time, they become soiled with dirt and stains due to regular foot traffic. Research has shown that carpets can hold as much as four times their weight in dirt.
In addition to making your home look dull, it can also be hazardous to your health by causing problems such as allergies, asthma, skin irritation and more.
You can avoid these problems by having them professionally cleaned at least once every year.
Combine this with our tile and grout cleaning service for amazing results!
Carpet Steam Cleaning
This is the most common method used and is the preferred method recommended by most rug & carpet manufacturers.
- We start by vacuuming to remove dust and contaminants
- It is then treated with a pre-spray chemical which binds to dirt so it can be removed
- Hot water is then delivered under high pressure to deep clean your carpets and extracted under vacuum at the same time
The process breathes new life into your floors by making it look brighter and prolongs it’s life expectancy.
Deep embedded stains may need additional treatment with specialised chemicals or rotary agitation (additional cost).
Carpet Dry Cleaning
The dry method is best when fast drying time is necessary eg. an office space or retail shop.
It is also good for long pile carpets which is more delicate and prone shrinkage when steam cleaned.
- Your technician starts by vacuuming to remove loose dirt and dust
- He will then spray on a dry cleaning solution which binds to contaminants
- It is then cleaned using an absorbent cotton bonnet fitted to a rotary floor polisher
- A final vacuum is then performed to remove any residual chemical and dirt
Contact us today on 1300 625 668 to book in an obligation free quote